Tuesday, December 9, 2008

18 Days!!

Officially 18 days today until I finish my associates degree via CTU Online!! Woo Hoo!! Major milestone for me, concidering this will be the first college degree anyone in my family has received, EVER. Almost there! Then I get to start on the bachelor's degree...

And if anyone tells you getting a degree online is "easier" than a brick and mortar school, they're lying to you. The courses have had me writing 4-6 research papers every week since i started back in August.

But, 16 months from now, and I will be the proud owner of two diplomas...

1 comment:

Lauralew said...

Congratulations!

I personally would hate to tackle an online degree as I don't have the discipline. I need flesh and blood accountability. Everyone I know who has done an online degree was worked almost to death whilst doing it, so my hat certainly is off to you!