Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finally, a Break!


Sorry I haven't been able to post much in the last few days. It's been the equilivent to finals with my online schooling, so I've been up to my neck in group projects, term papers and discussion boards on papers. Whew... but today the last two assignments for this term were turned in and I can enjoy a week of relaxation... of sorts.


Mrs. H and I decided not to do the quad screen again, much to the Doctor's dismay. We decided that we won't be needing it because, well the bun's already in the oven, so to speak, so there's not much point in worrying for the next 5-6 months about it. The ultrasound showed a healthy happy Sprout, so we're going to keep ourselves blissfully ignorant for the rest.


In more pressing news, those keeping a prayer list please add Roseanne from Givepeaceachanceplease. She's back in the hospital again with fluid around her heart from dialysis that they are trying to remove with dialysis. Also, over on Madpriest's blog there is a request for Lisa, whose husband Ian looks to be passing through the veil soon, so keep prayers of healing and comfort going for both of them.


That's about all I can post today. I'm exhausted from this session. Managerial Accounting and Macroeconomics should NOT be taken at the same time... I'm theorized out. Hopefully I can convince the Mrs. to let me near the computer for the time I'm off from school.

1 comment:

June Butler said...

Hillbilly, prayers continue for Mrs Hillbilly and the Sprout, and for you, too. FWIW, I think you made the right decision.

All shall be well;
And all shall be well;
And all manner of things shall be well.